I FLEW. WHEE.
========================================
la fluer des secrets...
Damn it,just gort too much time on my hands.Even though I shouldn't even be doing this...Homework,homework..what the shit pile of work....
Argh...
Alrite,todae is our school's 5th annual cross country.Generally a stupid day where people just run for 2.4
kilometres and hope to win some medal for themselves and hopefully win the klass trophy..
Due to my injury,mi didn't run..Luckily....If not might not have won that trophy for the 3rd klass..Because of that,Miss Tan
promised to treat us....
hehehehe...* Raises hand happily and says :"
food,here we come~!" ,then realized what an fool i am...*
Luckily for me,Zhi Jian was there too...Other wise I would have bored to death..Didn't have much to do down there...Next...haiz...work again..gort tution in the evening.....
Signing off here.Peace.
========================================
spitted at : Saturday, July 17, 2004
profile
charles
laerza
twenty, long from twenty-one
twenty seven of november
male
rulang. fuhua. pioneer.
singapore civil defence force.
sadly, studying.
ipod nano. blue.
LG KE970.
castlevania mania.
battletech craze.
warhammer 40k frenzy.