I FLEW. WHEE.
La Fluer des Secrets...
[FirSt ediT]
Okay,I'm bored...Found a webring which all the sites offer great wallpapers~!All are damn nice~! Link under credits.And i uploaded 8 new pictures to my photobucket account.And I don't know which one to choose for my blog background~!They are all so nice~!I need advice~!Hahaha~!I'm spoiled for choice ~!
[OrigiNaL]
Okay,I didn't go to school today..Persauded my mother not to let me go to school today...Stupid rashes...Must be the durains last night...
"Damn suai kan?" First,yesterday,sprained my ankle while going home and it still bloody hurts now...limping all the way to the clinic just now...Now leh,got some stupid allergy to the idiotic durains...damn itchy...straching until red ar...
Then,couldn't sleep.So I woke up and luckily my mother was awake at that time...Told her about the itchness and she asked me to put some powder on the rashes...helped to soothe the itchness...Then in the morning,tell her cannot go school,so didn't go at all....
When to see the doc and he told me that it was some kind of allergy and asked me to rest at home...so gort one day MC..actually he want to give me two days wan,but I dun want...
Now,i gort nothing to do at home,except sleep and rot at home...Don't know what to do...must start revising my work...So,people ,how school? gort wat work? enjoyed it? = P
Lol...okay...enough of this...why could this have happened ? Must be more carefull next time...Wonder what's next in store for me...Bad feelings everytime..Maybe it's just me...
deja vu's...
Signing off here....Peace.
spitted at : Tuesday, July 20, 2004
profile
charles
laerza
twenty, long from twenty-one
twenty seven of november
male
rulang. fuhua. pioneer.
singapore civil defence force.
sadly, studying.
ipod nano. blue.
LG KE970.
castlevania mania.
battletech craze.
warhammer 40k frenzy.