Thursday, August 12, 2004
I FLEW. WHEE.
La fluer des secrets..
Four long days have past.Thrusday is the day today...already...Went to school as usual and bloody hell missed three 157 in a row...stupid uncle,damn
chee bye lor...I wave then he just drive past...bloody hell..
Pretty much nothing happened in school todae,other then getting the Mother Tongue "O" level results...okay,so I gort a before...so,what can i do...study harder lor..
Just realized this was the time to wake up and stop spending so much bloody time on Maths already....always been doing maths...maths,maths,and more maths...now maths make me mad....4Ms...as said by one of my Primary School frenz...
Haiz...Morrowind damn fun...watever...ending..
Peace people...what's done is done,it can't be undone...there ain't no backspace...
spitted at : Thursday, August 12, 2004
profile
charles
laerza
twenty, long from twenty-one
twenty seven of november
male
rulang. fuhua. pioneer.
singapore civil defence force.
sadly, studying.
ipod nano. blue.
LG KE970.
castlevania mania.
battletech craze.
warhammer 40k frenzy.