Friday, September 03, 2004
I FLEW. WHEE.
La fluer des secrets...
Friday.3rd of September. 2021 hours.
"Yaoi alert~!" Haha,my background is so yaoi.For people who don't know a crap about yaoi,forget about it and just look at the picture.I will change sooner or later,for now,it just rocks.
It's the bloody last day of this school term and the holidays are arriving soon,in like what? 4 hours? Or something like that,but after the holidays,it's the start of the prelims already.That's fast.I really need to brush up on my Science and Geography.
Nothing much happened in school today,other than playing volleyball,table tennis and badminton after school in the hall,rather than going to play soccer at Rulang.Makes me kind of sad looking at Rulang.Sigh.Came back home,did my housework,watch Zoids,and played a little of Morrowind. Now updating my blog. Soon,I will going to do my hjoliday assignments,shit pile load of them.
Whatever.
Peace ya.Love ya all,when's the next chance? Some body tell me,already missed one time..I would rather...Forget what i said...
spitted at : Friday, September 03, 2004
profile
charles
laerza
twenty, long from twenty-one
twenty seven of november
male
rulang. fuhua. pioneer.
singapore civil defence force.
sadly, studying.
ipod nano. blue.
LG KE970.
castlevania mania.
battletech craze.
warhammer 40k frenzy.