Thursday, September 30, 2004
I FLEW. WHEE.
La fluer des secrets....
Thursday.Something of September.1952 hours.
Went back to school as usual today.Pretty much nothing to do at school other than checking through the prelims paper.There goes my 18 points already.All passed so far,but at is just pass.What's the point?Sigh.Cheer up ok? You don't look good when you are unhappy.In fact,no one does.After school,went for soccer.Then came home,got the pictures from Yun Yin and uploaded them into my Photobucket.Go to links and check out the "Laerza's Pics".Don't say I never warn you.The pictures are small.Very.Whatever.It's nice anyway.Dinner now.Back.The damn chicken was tough.
Yesterday.Wednesday.Something of September.It was lunch at Ngee Ann City's Seoul Garden.It was a treat by Miss Tan to us because of the "achivement" we had obtained in the Cross Country.About 30 of us went for it.Had a great time there.Had ice cream for appetiser and eating with chopsticks.I'm like,"Hell? Forks and spoons also don't have? How to eat? Somemore I no plate." Okay,then sit down,eat,talk,take pictures,eat,talk and so on.Come on,people,eat so little? Who wants to fight with me eating prawns? Hahaha.One whole plate filled with prawn shells and heads. After a while,some of the people went off the watch movie.Juvina that group and well,and the "gay" group,minus Riya that it.Lol. The rest of us just continue eating until like 5 something.Kai Zi's boyfriend also got come,Xiao Bai.No sushi somemore,must be the people don't want to take out.Scared we eat finish all.
After that,got off from Seoul Garden and went to Hereen.On the way,sae Huang Wen Yong. Whoa,handsome,but too old liao.Lol.He ask the girls to keep quiet and move back somemore.Lol. Must be doing some kind of commerical shoot.Then went to Hereens and sae Felicia and Krystal,apparently,they didn't catch any movie.Went around to look and stupid Khairul want to shit and pull me go toilet with him.Make me wait so long and somemore got seperated with the rest.After this,when off to the Esplanade.Ok,whatever the pronounciation is okay? It doesn't really matter. Go in,look and see,then just sit at the bay,looking at the Fullerton Hotel and the Singapore River.Took pictures and then went off to the Merlion.After going there,I sliently went off by myself.Didn't want to spoil the fun the rest had,by saying I want to go already.Took the bus home and almost over shot my bus stop that I was supposed to alight at.Lucky.Went home,shower,and sleep.That's about it already.Okay outing I guess,hope to have more of this.
Signing off.2027 hours.
Peace...Cheer up ok? My results are worse and I'm just laughing it away? There isn't a point.As long as we work harder,can do it wan.Maths don't can ask me ma..Only amaths hor.My emaths is just crap.Luv ya all...
spitted at : Thursday, September 30, 2004
profile
charles
laerza
twenty, long from twenty-one
twenty seven of november
male
rulang. fuhua. pioneer.
singapore civil defence force.
sadly, studying.
ipod nano. blue.
LG KE970.
castlevania mania.
battletech craze.
warhammer 40k frenzy.