Thursday, October 28, 2004
I FLEW. WHEE.
La fluer des secrets...
28th of October.Thursday.2350 hours.
It's late.People are in bed.I up alone here.Using this cranky old computer.
What's up huh? Only a few days left.That means another new beginning and the ending to another. Been studying the whole day.Doing maths.Alone,at MacDonalds.Seeing others with companions makes me feel kinda,lonely.But hey,I concentrate better than them too.
I think I made some one I didn't know angry at MacDonalds today.Maybe it was me,but my gut tells me otherwise.I think the guy beside me was the one.She was so pissed at someone singing aso loudly along to very single song.I did gave a apologetic look by the way,when she came back from her trip downstairs.I couldn't concentrate after a group of girls came by too.One quite nice looking (lol),look like her.That's why I keep looking.Made a noise,they did.In fact they actually came to study...I didn't know like that call study..
Ending.
Peace.Love ya all...
spitted at : Thursday, October 28, 2004
profile
charles
laerza
twenty, long from twenty-one
twenty seven of november
male
rulang. fuhua. pioneer.
singapore civil defence force.
sadly, studying.
ipod nano. blue.
LG KE970.
castlevania mania.
battletech craze.
warhammer 40k frenzy.