Did I ever said that I detest people who try to speak so profoundly,but fail badly because of their personality.And can't even pull off the bluff that he/she trys to act so smart.Losers. Do they even know what does those things mean? Mushy pathetic bullshit.Wake up and smell the coffee! And shut the fuck up. It's just getting on my nerves.Useless shit.Especially some people,but not you,Irfan,if you are even reading this.
Feeling damn bloody down.Missed a chance.Crap.Just when I went out,you came in.Just like in the movies,what the hell.Fuck it,well,just fuck it.Some one tell me why does it has to be this way? First this,then some random idiot having dumb ass nicks on the net.How stupid does that guy gets anyway? Mother fucker. Maybe he should go to the window,look out of it and prepare to jump. Damnit.
Damnit.Crap.Shit.It just goes down the drain...Peace..Doesn't happen now...
spitted at : Sunday, October 24, 2004
profile
charles
laerza
twenty, long from twenty-one
twenty seven of november
male
rulang. fuhua. pioneer.
singapore civil defence force.
sadly, studying.
ipod nano. blue.
LG KE970.
castlevania mania.
battletech craze.
warhammer 40k frenzy.