Friday, December 31, 2004
I FLEW. WHEE.
La fluer des secrets...
0247 hours.
It's almost the end of the year already.Another,like,21 more hours and it's the new year already... Came back yesterday from chalet and slept alot...
The chalet,well,was fun,but the rain generally spoilt the mood.Another good example of why I hate the rain.Did this,did that...and yah yah...The chalet was at Coasta Sands Pasir Ris..Not much people went for it..working and blah blah blah..like there was only me,Lyn,Ze ming , Jimmy , Chin wei, Zhi hao at the first few hours of the day...And like Lyn,Ze ming and me had to find out own way there...so much for a meeting at jurong east.. After that,blah blah,just lie there lazing around,on the first day...then nu er and Sze ying came and went to the Hong Kah primary's chalet for dinner..if you call it that..Hui San and Cheryl were the only ones I knew...
Then go TM to fetch Jolene and wanted to watch movie but in the end only play arcade...blah blah...the next day..went forgot where already...only remembering sleeping for like 3 to 4 hours than the bbq...yeah,before that,Fuxian,Felicia and her boyfriend came then went after quite some time..
Still got,Chun Jie,Yun Rou,Dolly,Jia Ying also came..Then jie came,after the bbq,went home some of them...then some when cycling..left Chun Jie and me watching some movie when our some of our neighbours ran back and the police soon came...after that,tried to go to sleep, but due to our friendly neighbours,we couldn't..blah blah..time passed and then i went home to sleep..end of chalet..it's really fast..only slept like for 5 hours at most...
What's really saddening,is the killer waves that happened after christmas.The death toll is really high,that I almost cried when I saw the dead people and the damage that it caused..I just can't bear to talk much about it..This whole thing really dampened my spirits..Now,what I really hope is that the bodies can be found and accounted for and given a proper burial..I think that it's the least that people could do,other that donating.It's also for hygiene purposes,I really hope that the death toll would not increase,but sadly,it won't happen.
...
Peace..........Love and miss you all much......It's another new begining...in such a drastic way..
spitted at : Friday, December 31, 2004
profile
charles
laerza
twenty, long from twenty-one
twenty seven of november
male
rulang. fuhua. pioneer.
singapore civil defence force.
sadly, studying.
ipod nano. blue.
LG KE970.
castlevania mania.
battletech craze.
warhammer 40k frenzy.