Wednesday, December 08, 2004
I FLEW. WHEE.
La fluer des secrets...
2157 hours.
Back from Sentosa.Went there for a so-called class outing.Only about,let's see,8 of us? I thought that it was something big.Like there was Jun Wei,Zhi Hao,Chin Wei,Jimmy,Krystal,Yun Rou and Vanessa.Yeah,and me too.Met them at Harbour Front then took the coach to Sentosa.First played the mini-golf thingie.18 courses and it's like,well,shit.Tired,hot,having flu,headache and maybe a little case of dehydration just makes it not a perfect day.
After that,went to,how to spell that beach? Ah,whatever.Played volleyball,soccer.The weather was just,disaterous,to say the least.Rain,rain even heavier.Stop then rain again.Seriously,what the fuck. But we just continued on playing soccer with another group,got to know someone by the name of Andy and his pals.After that,it was 1700 hours already.Waited,shower,waited somemore until like 6 pm then we set off from Sentosa back to the mainland.But Singapore isn't *that* big.
Met Jolene,Sze Ying and Yun Ying at Harbour Front mall but before that got a free drink from Starbucks but at the same time,*conned* too.Not really that bad but hey,if it's for a good cause,I really don't mind buying stuff or conned or whatever.Went up to see the rest eat dinner and went home.That's it already,one fine day passed just like that.
Enough..
Peace,I feel digusted with antics of well,a person,to say the least...
spitted at : Wednesday, December 08, 2004
profile
charles
laerza
twenty, long from twenty-one
twenty seven of november
male
rulang. fuhua. pioneer.
singapore civil defence force.
sadly, studying.
ipod nano. blue.
LG KE970.
castlevania mania.
battletech craze.
warhammer 40k frenzy.