Saturday, December 25, 2004
I FLEW. WHEE.
La fluer des secrets...
Seriously,what the shit ? Type so long and nothing comes out,damnit...Sigh,even this is going against me..What the shit...It's christmas..It's almost the end of this year and the start of another already...Sometimes I wonder whether why there's something called time.Life's really is a mystery isn't it ? Strangely so...
Don't you think time really blinks past you? It's freakingly fast,doesn't it ? It only feels as though I was in secondary two..I close my eyes,and the pictures of my past few years of life start flashing back.Making me wonder whether I should feel happy for the friends I made,the happy moments or cry cause the sadness of parting. It's really tough,you know? This applies not only to secondary two,three,four life.My primary school memories are really the ones that I really treasure.
Yes,yes.It might just seem that I just an idiot remembering the old times.And I not even that old yet.Sigh. Really,secondary two and primary five seems nostiagistingly the same,doesn't it. Getting into new classes,new friends,challenges(if you call them that) and the sadness of parting after a few more years.Mystery,isn't it ? I lost a good amount of my primary school friends already,but only luckily there are some still beside me.That's the only thing I feel good about.Really,no kidding, especially some of my closer friends.Do they even know me? Some of them barely know about me, even though I still remember them very dearly.Sigh.
And I think that it's going to repeat itself again.Once again,parting with my friends, another segment of it again. I haven't really meet some of them in the past few months, even though we do 'see' each other online.It's really mysteriously funny.
I'm not one that really can say out all my feelings at once,and my life's so secluded,to say the least, to have *really* close friends to let out everything.Sigh.I just keep them altogether,inside myself, that's really frustrating at some times.At most,I just force myself to not think about it and just.. just get on with life.Typical me,not bothering,carefree.How I wish that it was the truth. I miss my childhood,where I was really carefree,trouble-free,everyday is a good day,where everything seems alright. Sadly,it can't happen now. Sadly,life changes..
...
Peace...sigh...
spitted at : Saturday, December 25, 2004
profile
charles
laerza
twenty, long from twenty-one
twenty seven of november
male
rulang. fuhua. pioneer.
singapore civil defence force.
sadly, studying.
ipod nano. blue.
LG KE970.
castlevania mania.
battletech craze.
warhammer 40k frenzy.