Saturday, December 11, 2004
I FLEW. WHEE.
La fluer des secrets....
0100 hours.
I want to see her! The more I think about her,the more inferior I feel. Seriously,what's wrong with me? Why do I like her? It's somewhat immpossible to do so,isn't it? We both are on completly different levels.She at the top,while I'm at the bottom. Freaking sad. I don't know what to do? Somebody tell me..I don't even..forget it..She's beautiful.Rightfully so,as I look through her pictures.,I ....I... am dumbstruck,lost for words..Argh...
And I can't believe myself.I can be giving out advice to others,when I can't even slve my own problems.I....I....feel ashamed......
It's been a tiring few days already,making the boards for that prom night,and doing other stuff and blah blah..
...
Peace...Why?
spitted at : Saturday, December 11, 2004
profile
charles
laerza
twenty, long from twenty-one
twenty seven of november
male
rulang. fuhua. pioneer.
singapore civil defence force.
sadly, studying.
ipod nano. blue.
LG KE970.
castlevania mania.
battletech craze.
warhammer 40k frenzy.