Saturday, January 15, 2005
I FLEW. WHEE.
La fluer des secrets...
0140 hours.
Ah..What a nice night. Oh,it's the morning,sorry. There's little cloud cover and the skies are clear. Color's something like dark purple to me,very nice.
First time I seeing so many stars in one night.All in that clear dark purple sky. What constellation is it ? Capricorn ? Think so,unless it's some random shape. Even though I don't know the exact formation,I do see enough to make out the shape.
How I wish I was at the fields across my house right now,star gazing. It's so memerizing, just like the moon when it's fully round. Just lying down on the grass,feeling the cool breeze,looking at the sky.Ah! It sounds so perfect.
Going to have one last look at it from my balcony before going to sleep.
Peace..Hopefully..
spitted at : Saturday, January 15, 2005
profile
charles
laerza
twenty, long from twenty-one
twenty seven of november
male
rulang. fuhua. pioneer.
singapore civil defence force.
sadly, studying.
ipod nano. blue.
LG KE970.
castlevania mania.
battletech craze.
warhammer 40k frenzy.