Stupid shit. Everytime it's like that.Posting,publishing but nothing comes out. Seriously,what the fuck. Back to proper stuff.
It's already the second week of 2005.Fast,ain't it ? Sigh.No matter how I think,I have this emptiness feeling inside me. Maybe because that so many of my friends have colleage or are either working. Typical student feelings,I guess. When there's school,you wish for the holidays to arrive. But during the holidays,you miss school. Maybe not everyone has the same feeling,but I sure do have it. It's really frustrating,this empty feeling,always happening whenever I'm alone.Especially when I'm in front of the computer.
Sometimes it makes me whether to feel happy or sad.For my friends meet new people,make friends and enjoy it. Or that stupid feeling that I get that I'm left out in the cold,dark place,fearing that it happens.I remember saying it a few posts before this,that feeling. Sigh.
Peace...Sadly,life goes on...
spitted at : Monday, January 10, 2005
profile
charles
laerza
twenty, long from twenty-one
twenty seven of november
male
rulang. fuhua. pioneer.
singapore civil defence force.
sadly, studying.
ipod nano. blue.
LG KE970.
castlevania mania.
battletech craze.
warhammer 40k frenzy.