Tuesday, January 18, 2005
I FLEW. WHEE.
La fluer des secrets..
1103 hours.
The sky tonight is very purple-y.With alot of clouds.That's bad,'cause they cover the stars and I can't look at them.A cool,gentle wind blows by and the tress sway along with it,what a sight.
Seriously,I found a new past time. Star gazing,it is. It's really pretty when there's little or no cloud cover and the sky is clear. The stars shining in the sky and the cool breezes that blow past really takes my mind away. The only problem is that there's only me to gaze into the sky. Others are all sleeping.It's well,nothing actually.I could use the time to self reflect anyways.
I been doing lots of self reflection these days. Really,it's good. To relfect on oneself,seeing what you done and did not do.Well...sort of..
Peace..it's been a long time coming..
spitted at : Tuesday, January 18, 2005
profile
charles
laerza
twenty, long from twenty-one
twenty seven of november
male
rulang. fuhua. pioneer.
singapore civil defence force.
sadly, studying.
ipod nano. blue.
LG KE970.
castlevania mania.
battletech craze.
warhammer 40k frenzy.