Monday's today. Typical boring day. Nothing much in the house. Boredom is always there.
Two days ago.Chalet at Downtown East. With my secondary two friends. Namely (completely random as I try to remember) -- Yong Sheng,Jesslyn, Justin,Sze Ying, Lester, Jun Xiang,Emily, Fam, Leong, Cheong Guan,Maureen, Shwang, Dominic,Jolene,Yun Yin, Jimmy, Fang Yi. That's about it,I think. Only went for the bbq, didn't feel like staying over. Had a not bad time there, meeting up with friends,I haven't seen in a like weeks? Even though I saw most of them at the prom the day before. Reached at around 6,ate until 9,waited for Maureen to arrive.Then waited for Sze Ying's parents to reach and sent us home. Thanks. You know I really mean it. Then home.Home bore home. Sunday was worse.
Peace...look in my eyes,you see a love that's deep and true,tender and strong enough for you, you can trust this love...
spitted at : Monday, January 31, 2005
profile
charles
laerza
twenty, long from twenty-one
twenty seven of november
male
rulang. fuhua. pioneer.
singapore civil defence force.
sadly, studying.
ipod nano. blue.
LG KE970.
castlevania mania.
battletech craze.
warhammer 40k frenzy.