Another few more hours,and it's night time already. Today's sky is pretty clear,meaning,there would lotsa stars for me to gaze at. And that's always a good thing.
What's up with this ? My whole leg and hands are going numb together at this moment,hey! What the shit ? Injuried my left ankle again during soccer,it was a freakingly strange landing.Maybe that's why.
And a another good thing is that I have someone who has alot of same interest as me. Shahira, I do believe that I got your name right. If ya are reading this,it's really my pleasure talking to you.. n_________n
Hahaha,it's this smile again ! Lol..
Peace...So open up your mind,,so close your eyes,take another look from the other side..
spitted at : Monday, January 24, 2005
profile
charles
laerza
twenty, long from twenty-one
twenty seven of november
male
rulang. fuhua. pioneer.
singapore civil defence force.
sadly, studying.
ipod nano. blue.
LG KE970.
castlevania mania.
battletech craze.
warhammer 40k frenzy.