Saturday, February 19, 2005
I FLEW. WHEE.
La fluer des secrets...2040 hours.Time for a quick update of sorts. Today was Jurong Junior Colleage's fun fair fun. Love Fiesta, that's what they call it. Pretty dumb, if you ask me.Went there about 12 and met up with the girls. Then walk around, talk, eat and go the haunted house. I go solo somemore. But not scary wan. The guide was actually quite apprehensive 'bout going in, but soon realised that goin' in with me was more laughing than screaming. Even one of the ghosts went "Chey.." when I did nothing but look at him and say hi. The girls seemed pretty scared. I wonder. Then daughter and Jia Ying went off to Woodlands for their stuff. Lingered around of a while longer, saw a couple of friends and crapping around for like 5 minutes and then went off. Not before wasting time just standing around. Can't understand the female fetishes for certain stuff. I understand most of them, but not all of them. There are a certain few that I can't seem to understand. The later part of the day will be known only to me. Went home for dinner and read some books until now then decided to update this thing.Peace...missin' friends .. but gald to see some of you...if this would last forever.
spitted at : Saturday, February 19, 2005
profile
charles
laerza
twenty, long from twenty-one
twenty seven of november
male
rulang. fuhua. pioneer.
singapore civil defence force.
sadly, studying.
ipod nano. blue.
LG KE970.
castlevania mania.
battletech craze.
warhammer 40k frenzy.