Saturday, February 26, 2005
I FLEW. WHEE.
La fluer des secrets...2127 hours.Little update first. Then I'll decide what to do next. First. Change my layout back to my chibi Saiyuki characters. Been using my Daisuke for too long already. Dabbled with the html for while then got the hang of using it again. Guess I when rusty without using it for so long. Changed the colours from the previous Saiyuki one to the current colours I'm using for the Daisuke's. Added back the fanlistings section again. Freaking messy, the html. Damn messy. My eye's going in cirles.Second. Results are out soon. The coming Monday. Been wondering what's going to happen next for me. Still sticking to my going to colleage plans but will my results permit? That's something I don't know. Either way, life still goes on. Third. Not really anything but these few days have been very slow. I feel that I've used the computer for a long time already, but I look at the clock. It's only been one hour. Not only that. Everything I do is the same. It feels so long even for the water to boil so that I could cook my noodles and the egg. By the time I think that the egg is the way I want it cooked. It's long overcooked. Sigh. Peace...wonderin' what's next.
spitted at : Saturday, February 26, 2005
profile
charles
laerza
twenty, long from twenty-one
twenty seven of november
male
rulang. fuhua. pioneer.
singapore civil defence force.
sadly, studying.
ipod nano. blue.
LG KE970.
castlevania mania.
battletech craze.
warhammer 40k frenzy.