Wednesday, March 16, 2005
I FLEW. WHEE.
La fluer des secrets...1245 hours.No more French or Italian entries anymore. At least for the next few entries.At last moved into my own room, after like sharing the room with my brother for as long as I can remember. My room is much smaller than his, not much space to move about, but I still love it. It's not as empty as my brother's current state of his room. 'Cause he has too much space and too little stuff.I have three shelves filled with my Zoids. About 26 of them are here and that's only one-third of collection. The rest are in a cupboard, 'cause I don't really have the time to clean them at and the places that the rest at previously. Now, only the ones that really catch my eye are in my room. Sometimes I wonder how much money I have spend on my Zoids, I think it's possible that I could have bought a new desktop and other stuff in addition to the desktop with the money spend on my Zoids. Ah, what to do,it's a hobby and I just love them.I wish I could repaint the whole room light purple, sort of girly or whatever but it's going to look nice. But that ain't going to happen so soon. Maybe it's not even possible, so I'll just have to stick to this beige colour for now. The bloody air conditioner has a problem, it's noisy at times, then quiet for a while, and then it's goes back to be noisy. Moreover, it's sometimes blows cold air and sometimes blows out normal air. What the hell.Peace...tralalalala...nothing to do..
spitted at : Wednesday, March 16, 2005
profile
charles
laerza
twenty, long from twenty-one
twenty seven of november
male
rulang. fuhua. pioneer.
singapore civil defence force.
sadly, studying.
ipod nano. blue.
LG KE970.
castlevania mania.
battletech craze.
warhammer 40k frenzy.