What's today's date ? I have no idea. Lost track of time already. Sleeping early in the morning, and only waking up in the late morning. That's my life now a days. Don't how to cope when school reopens. This's bad.
But then, waking up so early in the morning, what's there to do? Those things can also be done at later times during the day too. Time is not really of the essence in this case.
Results are just over like that. A blink of the eye. I think I forgotten almost everything about it already. People still desicions, or people made their desicions already. Choices and choices.
Peace...no matter what you choose..i'm behind you..
spitted at : Thursday, March 03, 2005
profile
charles
laerza
twenty, long from twenty-one
twenty seven of november
male
rulang. fuhua. pioneer.
singapore civil defence force.
sadly, studying.
ipod nano. blue.
LG KE970.
castlevania mania.
battletech craze.
warhammer 40k frenzy.