Last day of orientation. The grand finale. Well, sort of. Still pretty hyper after all the mass dances. Mass dance( Jennifer Lopez's Let's Get Loud) was the best, fast tempo, good moves. Fun dance ( some song with "Freeze Lightning" ) was alright. Quite lame, but overall was good.
Athens rocks. Won the champion clan. Amazing, 'cause we all like so not enthu wan. Then during the finale very one suddenly so enthu, all screaming and shouting. Hendrie rocks! Damnit, he just rocks. Sorry if I and Gabriel a little pissed you. But you rock. Really. Serious. No kidding. Confirm. Achilles gone wrong. Freaking funny. The class has to agree with me. I had to lie down on the floor tapping out.
o5a05. Oh yeah. Lazy to mention names. Maybe a few larh. Erm... let's see.. Lee Chiu, Hendrie, Charlette, Darius, Mei Yee, Gabriel, Xin Xian, Matthew, Candy, Jia Quan, Lynette , Janet, Mag, Lee Chin ,Henry, Jessica, Long Zhi , Wei Ling( these two arh, pon school today) , Khairulisa(hopefully correct) . And our CTLs, Jelaine and Crystal. I think that's bout it. We rock. I plainly refuse to name the three NTSS guys. Not enthu never mind, still always split from the class.
Peace....o5a05 rocks...athens too!
spitted at : Tuesday, March 29, 2005
profile
charles
laerza
twenty, long from twenty-one
twenty seven of november
male
rulang. fuhua. pioneer.
singapore civil defence force.
sadly, studying.
ipod nano. blue.
LG KE970.
castlevania mania.
battletech craze.
warhammer 40k frenzy.