Posting was today. Pioneer Junior Colleage. Arts stream. Pretty much what I wanted. I never liked science and really suck at it bad, period. Already thought of what I want to take there already. History, Economics, Math C. But first, going to appeal for English Literature in favour of Economics. Don't know whether I can make it. And there ain't going to be any more Geog for me.
The last few hours of my long lasting freedom. Should be busy, but in fact, I still bored like shit. The only thing I realise is that I'm not going to spend as much time in my bedroom as before. What the hell. And among other things. Starting school tomorrow. That's fast.
Peace....it matters not already, at this moment...it's...
spitted at : Tuesday, March 22, 2005
profile
charles
laerza
twenty, long from twenty-one
twenty seven of november
male
rulang. fuhua. pioneer.
singapore civil defence force.
sadly, studying.
ipod nano. blue.
LG KE970.
castlevania mania.
battletech craze.
warhammer 40k frenzy.