Wednesday, April 20, 2005
I FLEW. WHEE.
La fluer des secrets...1915 hours.Life's monotonous. But montonous =/= boring. It's just that I hate routine, but I have to go through it. What to do. Standard of life is about the same, in the morning, breakfast and school, a little chat with Cheryl and school proper starts. Tutorials or lectures. Talking and joking with classmates. Eating during the breaks, most of the time with the other guys, some times with the girls. During lectures and tutorials, drawing, listening and writing out words that I feel like at the moment.Usually after that would be more lessons then home. At home, routine kicks in again. Chores, dinner, a little computer, then studying and finally sleep. Then the same thing happens again the next day. Rinse and repeat. However, school's not boring. There's fun and things happening. Just that I hate routine.What's esle to update about ? Let me think. I think that there nothing much to say after all. Other than going back to Fuhua this coming Friday for the Speech Day. None of my buisness though, but going to see my teachers and friends again is something that concerns me though.Peace.....lalalalala.....why charlies ?
spitted at : Wednesday, April 20, 2005
profile
charles
laerza
twenty, long from twenty-one
twenty seven of november
male
rulang. fuhua. pioneer.
singapore civil defence force.
sadly, studying.
ipod nano. blue.
LG KE970.
castlevania mania.
battletech craze.
warhammer 40k frenzy.