Thursday. I don't like the lecturer for maths. Well. Life's like this. What to do. Think she going on for another chapter. So long maths a day isn't good. Luckily functions is a subject that ain't too hard for me.
Chinese teacher left us. Today was her last lesson with us. Feel kind of happy and sad at the same moment. Even though she goes on about meaning of life and how to live, and I don't think that it's completely wrong. And she's pretty good for a teacher. Said sorry and thanks to her when I collected the file from her. Feelings ain't easy to express out.
GP was a disater. Miss Lee wasn't in the best of mood and cause of some, bout 3 idiots, who brought about the shit that happened. Utterly disgusted with such behaviour. I simply don't believe that there are idiots like that. And well, I wouldn't blame them at all though.
Went back. Home. Nothing's new.
Peace...eyes are windows..
spitted at : Thursday, July 21, 2005
profile
charles
laerza
twenty, long from twenty-one
twenty seven of november
male
rulang. fuhua. pioneer.
singapore civil defence force.
sadly, studying.
ipod nano. blue.
LG KE970.
castlevania mania.
battletech craze.
warhammer 40k frenzy.