All the small things. Saturday. How bored I am. Later got my cousin's wedding dinner to attend. At Chimes, later at don't know where. Another 4 hours to pass. Maybe going to play the Imperialism game again. Stupid game, always hang on me when I have the upper hand. Ottoman Empire, very challenging, but the games bullshits some times. Nigh-on immpossible is beatable. I'm currently doing that with Sardina(Italy). And Austria was completely wiped off.
Now life been just like that. School, home or going Matt's house to play. At home, I also have that little to do too. Who can blame me? What little of my social life, my mother is asking me to cut it down.
Peace... sing with me, if it's just for today... of cause is see girl larh.
spitted at : Saturday, July 09, 2005
profile
charles
laerza
twenty, long from twenty-one
twenty seven of november
male
rulang. fuhua. pioneer.
singapore civil defence force.
sadly, studying.
ipod nano. blue.
LG KE970.
castlevania mania.
battletech craze.
warhammer 40k frenzy.