Friday. School as usual. Pretty boring, lessons in the morning til 2pm. Nothing much happened other than the normal routine. Slept for a solid 50 minutes in the morning when I came. Was too tired even though I slept preety early yesterday, while not replying to Mei Yi. Hahaha. Sorry.
Today is Mei Yi's birthday. After school we wasted a pretty amount of time deciding whether to go or not. The birthday girl larh. She got Wei Ling to go and we pretty much strolled out of the college and Daniel, Hendrie, Benjamin and Jia Quan took a taxi way ahead of us. I was left with Matthew, Andre, Mei Yi and Wei Ling, and we continued to stroll to the bus stop, crapping along the way.
At Lot 1, found the rest, saw Gabriel with his girl. Got introduced and didn't see them anymore for the rest of the day. Time of their own. Hahaha. Finally we went to Pizza Hut to eat and ordered food while Andre and Hendrie went out for a while. Ate, joked, ate somemore and joked somemore. Alot of suan-ing of Benjamin. Sometimes I feel bad for him, but who can blame him. He has nice eyes, and the class agrees. Hahaha. After the pizza was finished, the light then went off.
And the cake came and we sang a birthday song for Mei Yi. Hahaha. She was shocked and embrassed, I think, while being happy at the same time. Wei Ling cutted the cake like some don't know what and we ate. Sat there for quite some time, talking and joking along the way. Nice day.
Now typing and going to end. Hahahah.
Peace...Liked it eh, girl ? i'm pretty sure you liked it...
spitted at : Friday, August 12, 2005
profile
charles
laerza
twenty, long from twenty-one
twenty seven of november
male
rulang. fuhua. pioneer.
singapore civil defence force.
sadly, studying.
ipod nano. blue.
LG KE970.
castlevania mania.
battletech craze.
warhammer 40k frenzy.