Thursday, November 03, 2005
I FLEW. WHEE.
La fluer des secrets...2032 hours.
Feels so good using my computer to update my blog. At last the damn modem was replaced and finally I get to use the internet in my room again. Whoo. Rotting the past few days away again by staying at home. Which is very bad. I not going back to my pre-JC days where I just rotted away my life.
Revision is pretty much important. Going to start it the week after Oral Presentation. Project Work. Bore. Luckily it finishing soon. Guess pretty almost everyone in my group don't like it.
There's nothing esle.
I don't know what i'm diving into...
spitted at : Thursday, November 03, 2005
profile
charles
laerza
twenty, long from twenty-one
twenty seven of november
male
rulang. fuhua. pioneer.
singapore civil defence force.
sadly, studying.
ipod nano. blue.
LG KE970.
castlevania mania.
battletech craze.
warhammer 40k frenzy.