Saturday, January 07, 2006
I FLEW. WHEE.
La fluer des secrets...Cloud Age Symphony. A week of school has past. People left us and people joined us. Sad and gald that people went and others came.
Life in class was pretty much boring now. Played Axis and Allies in school on Friday as the American's. The slackiest country in the game. Orientation is so stupid. Seriously, when the ogls are just trying to have their own fun.. Especially when there's Patrick Tong.
Injured my knee again. Again. Again. Don't know whether to go see a doctor or not. Afraid of what's the result if I go see one. Afraid of the cost too.
So sleepy. Feel like sleeping. Everytime I come home, sleepiness kicks in.
spitted at : Saturday, January 07, 2006
profile
charles
laerza
twenty, long from twenty-one
twenty seven of november
male
rulang. fuhua. pioneer.
singapore civil defence force.
sadly, studying.
ipod nano. blue.
LG KE970.
castlevania mania.
battletech craze.
warhammer 40k frenzy.